You can always go back and ask about the original parts.  If the car has
been there for a couple of years, I'm sure it will be there next week.
Amazing how often parts like, whole engines get pulled, and as they have no
use, or are hard to sell, they just get pushed to the back of the garage or
shed.  You might get lucky.  If the guy does have all the parts, or most of
them, sounds like an Alfa you might get at good price.  Good luck with it.

Ed
300E