Sounds like you need to reinstall the moto device drivers.

I've had that happen a few times before.

Walt

On Jun 3, 2010 12:36 PM, "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net> wrote:

I have a Motorola cell phone. I have some photos on it that I want to
transfer to my computer. I know I have done
this in the past by plugging the connector cord into the USB slot on the
computer and accessing the card in the
phone like it was a flash drive.

This morning I have plugged the phone into the computer and the computer
does not appear to see the phone as such.
I tried a different computer and it said, aha, new device and looked for
drivers or whatever and said it installed
them and it was now recognized. BUT I still cannot see how to access the
memory card in the phone.

Any idea what I am doing wrong??

Randy