> andrew strasfogel wrote:

> So now I am worried.  I thought all I had to do was unscrew
> the coarse screen filter with my 22mm hex tool (allen) but it
> appears the end of the filter that is inside the  tank will be
> attached to some sort of fuel hose that i will need to
> disconnect in order to R/R the filter.

No.

> Or maybe not.

Yes.

When you unscrew the drain/screen thingy on the bottom of the
tank, any fuel still in the tank will run out, follow your arm
down and get you shirt soaked.

But there are no hoses that need to be disconnected.  Unscrewing
the plug/screen also disconnects in from the feedline - which is
a hard pipe, not a hose, leading out the front of the tank.

--      Philip