Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:38:15 -0400
From: John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Report-back on engine lurch-restraint struts

On an aluminum body pump, that's a shooting offense) (then hang them for
stinking)

Uncalibrated adulteration to those things is bad mojo/juju/karma. (and it can
get expensive too!)

The problem is not as likely to be fuel volume... But diddling the volume could
cover the problem of unbalanced injectors...

But then I hear that a can of coke will hide pitting of a windshield...

And
 that bar's leak is the best thing for a weeping cooling system, so you
should put it in with the GREEN stuff... And save money since you are
still spending less than the proper stuff costs.. (it will be just fine
(for 6-12 months anyhow))
--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net