'Don't remember any significant visual differences.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] AC diagnosis - cause of AC fade-out?

Yes, I'm hoping that some seals have let go, even compressor seals would
be easier than replacing the evaporator.  I think that it was the '94
and '95 evaporators that are prone to leaking.  I think I remember good
reports about the replacement evaporators - anyone have experience to
share?  Wilton - did your new Evap look better than the original?

-Max