 From: l02tur...@comcast.net <l02tur...@comcast.net>
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Need computer help
 To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Date: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 8:17 AM
 OK Guys -
 I have a similar problem on a used Dell Laptop- but it
 seems the PO passworded the BIOS.  Before Win launches
 it asks for a PW and so far nothing has gotten me past
 it.  I asked Dell (IIRC) for help and they wanted all
 kinds of history - like the PO it was bought on, when, how
 much, etc. Naturally I don't have any of that.  Right
 now it's a $25 doorstop.
 ;-)

 I'll try some of the solutions you all mentioned...

 LarryT