All depends on the local market. It is no longer likely you will find a mechanic who can work on one unless they specialize in antiques, they get horrible milage (12-16, usually more to the low end), parts are getting scarce, too.

Wonderful cars in good shape, but I think mine is sucumbing to rust disease at last. Sad, but I really can't use a car that gets 12 mpg.

Fully restored they go for about $12000 if you can find a buyer, but sedans are never a collector's item.

Mine is available if anyone wants one, I'm not driving it and hate to junk it, but need to get some cars out of the drive.

Peter