Bingo - what price does SWMBO think is a good price?  That is the
question...

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What is a '72 280SEL 4.5 worth?

If you wanted a project car, and you knew you had to justify the price to
your wife, pretty much figure that's the story some guys going to have to
pitch to his wife.  So, it's not what the car is worth, but what amount do
you think some guy's wife would tolerate for a hobby for hubby?  What would
your wife let you pay for it, if it was a stray looking for a new home?

Ed
300E