Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:02:23 -0500
From: E M <pokieba...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What is a '72 280SEL 4.5 worth?

If you wanted a project car, and you knew you had to justify the price to
your wife, pretty much figure that's the story some guys going to have to
pitch to his wife. So, it's not what the car is worth, but what amount do
you think some guy's wife would tolerate for a hobby for hubby? What would
your wife let you pay for it, if it was a stray looking for a new home?

Ed
300E