Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Its not difficult, you just have to take all the belts and crap off. I cant remember if you have to have a puller to get the balancer off or not.

Not when it's already laying on the floor inside the passenger compartment.
But if it fits at all sloppy after running loose until it flew off, it might not stay together long.
And if the bolt is broken off inside the crank, more fun.
How do you torque the bolt down, do you remove the starter and try to lock the ring gear? I prefer manual gearboxes. You just put it in top gear and set the parking brake to keep the crank from turning.

Mitch.