There are any number of suppliers out there who make conversion brackets to go
from a York to a rotary.  I looked into this when I had the 250LWB (123
chassis) and had no problem coming up with any number of sources.

It just made a lot of sense - especially when you live in a warm climate like
FL or AZ....

Dan