Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:31:24 -0600
From: Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] H rated and governors

> Curt Raymond wrote:

> LOL, they were talking mini-vans on the radio this morning and
> I was struck by the number of people who "need" a mini-van for
> their one or two kids. My friend Devin has 4 crumb grabbers,
> he NEEDS a mini-van (and has one). Seems like with 2 kids most
> folks need a large sedan, maybe not even a large sedan while
> the kids are small.

Have you ever tried to move from the front seat to the back
where the kids are to help them (a snack, the dropped toy,
removing brother's fingers from hair, etc) in a sedan?

Now try in a van - mini or not.

Or try getting kids into car seats in the rain in a sedan.

But I _really_ don't like working on a van, so there are none in
my fleet.

> Our world has gone crazy, nobody knows the difference between
> "need" and "want" anymore...

Oh so true!!   I "need" at least three houses (primary house,
lake house, mountain cabin), four boats (john boat, ski boat,
cabin cruiser, and sail boat), eight cars, and a 2-day work week!

--       Philip