yeah, there is that disgruntled English factory worker factor; the guy
bolting the engine in, and doors on, to worry about. ;-)  The English have a
name for it, they say it gives the car charm and soul.  Just as they call a
bit or rust and worn leather, patina.  The rest of the world just calls it
crap quality control. hee hee.  Gotta love the English. :-)  I still want a
mini.

Ed
300E