Actually, it uses tires removed from the MB tow vehicle.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cheap hauling - was: H rated and governors

Wilton put the twenny fos on the trailer!

--R

On 1/6/2011 10:35 AM, WILTON wrote:
I have a mighty fine utility trailer made from the cargo bed of a ~'38 Ford pickup; 'put new axle, springs and wheels on it 'bout 10 years ago. When I put the new springs, etc., on it, I must have measured a dozen times before I welded. It also has 123 MB wheel covers plus a 123 trunk star on the tailgate. It pulls/trails perfectly true behind my '87 300D; 'makes for some good conversation, too - people say it's the only MB trailer they've seen - me, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fmiser" <fmi...@gmail.com>