Yes, I assume so too. I had a quick look at the photo link in one of the other postings and note the reference to "V6 truck".

I had a 68 Chevy C10 for a long time and often wondered if a 5 cyl MB diesel would have had sufficient power to make it usable. It came factory with the 292 inline 6 and a powerglide so was a bit of a pig on fuel.
Sold it a couple of years ago so no longer a consideration really.

Randy