Alas, tis not mine, belongs to the college.

The deal is such that as long as the machines aren't already in
use/going to be in use, I provide stock/specialty tooling where
needed, do the general maintenance/cleaning while using, and don't
bollix anything up, I can use them. Helps that I've been through the
CNC machinists certificate program as well.

Walt