yep. Gump weeps too.  I think I may need to install some Depends

On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 11:40 AM, David Brodbeck wrote:

Anyone else have this problem?  Every morning there's a ton of
condensation on the inside of the trunk lid.  It runs down the hinges
into the trunk when I open the lid, and rains down on the contents from
the rear lip where it's collected.  Last week I took the carpet out and
found it had soaked up what seemed like about a pint of water.  I can't
tell if it's all coming from condensation, or if the condensation is a
symptom of a leak elsewhere.