TimothyPilgrim wrote:
My door locks, tailgate included, all work once the car powers up, but
won't after the car has sat for a while without the engine running. I
figure there's a leak in the system somewhere, but don't relish the
though of finding out where.

Mine's the same way. It's got a slow leak somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it. Oddly, the situation has improved, some. At first the vacuum would bleed down after a couple hours. Now it'll hold enough to operate the locks for as long as eight hours, sometimes. It had gone for a long time with a bad vacuum leak that made the whole locking system inoperable. I wonder if, now that there's proper vacuum in the system again, the rubber connections are getting sucked back into shape and sealing better? I think the cold weather helps, too.