Kaleb should have one .

Sorry for the omission - it's a 1980 300CD.

Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
 The guys at Becker Autosound do Hirschmann rebuilds for reasonable prices...
 You can also try to get a used unit.  Beware of the generic replacement
 antennas... they don't fit the same, look the same, or function the same.

 http://www.beckerautosound.com/

 You didn't mention the year of the car.... this would determine what antenna
 you need.

 Jaime