John.
I have a plastic case complete, with intact "clips" if you would like it for postage.
Number on back 201 820 01 75

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred

On 2/18/2011 1:24 PM, John Reames wrote:
Speaking of them, I have one of the electronic ones (that still has the adjustable
length, etc), but several of the "clips" on the cover were broken before my
stewardship.

Is there any chance of replacing the cover?

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net