OK, I'm lost in space. What exactly is being offered?

If I read it right, you are making a plate that attaches to the engine in lieu of the original mount for the oil filter. I assume one would then run some form of aftermarket oil filter relocation setup to move the filter onto the inner fender. The purpose being to provide more space near the engine and perhaps to make it easier to change the oil and use a more conventional screw on filter.

Did I get it right?

If so, what are you recommending for the relocation kit and what filter would you run?

Randy