that'd work.

Actually, I happen to have a 616 from a W115 240D.

If there is enough interest, I could remove the filter housing and
make a plate. Wouldn't be that different from what I've already done.

If I made one and you were to get one of each type, you could put a
W123 61X filter stand on a W115 616, and never have to deal with the
arm-bath again.

Walt