I'm only 23 miles South of the dealer in Norman. He can park it in my
driveway also - not as much room as Kelb has, but just enough for one more
car in a pinch.
His experience doesn't sound like the same stealer I deal with in OKC
(there's only one). Hope they don't double the retail price of the parts on
hom, like they do to me.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320