Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:17:45 -0500
From: Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Global warming

Bill,

It seems that quite the opposite is happening. The polar cap is the
smallest it has been in decades resulting in LESS energy being reflected
off the earth and therefore more warming.

This is also causing the salinity of the northern ocean to change which
will have a huge impact on northern Europe as the gulf stream will not
pass its heat on to them as much.

I've also heard that we're in the extremely early throes of an ice age.
It seems plausible to me.

We don't know as much about the planet's climate as we like to think we do.

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD
83 300D