I repaired all the hoses OK. Just didn't notice any changes afterwards.
I am just not clear what went on when both, wastegate and ALDA, were
disconnected.
ALDA disconnected = no fuelenrichment = low boost - no need for the
wastegate.
ALDA connected, Wastegate inop = fuel enrichment to max boost, than ALDA
cuts fuel back.