Thanks everyone.

I think I'll take a chance on this one... the body is nice, glass is nice,
engine starts easily and smoothly... set of tires, fix the trans.... perhaps
get lucky with the b2 piston..   make it a driver...

Any other thoughts?... btw.. I get the other trans with the deal.. so will
have a spare to build up...what fun..

What's a fair price, in your considered opinion/s?

Grant...