I thought someone here might be interested. cross posting from the mog mail
list

Well I've done it. I listed my DOKA on the unimog exchange.
http://www.unimog.net/exchange/
I'll use the funds to replace the 4cyl om616 in my 1988 407 with a 5 cyl
om617.95

For sale: 1984 Unimog 416 DOKA. 6speed trans, std axles, disc brakes,
Michelin XM47s 95%, Three way tipper bed Aluminum sides with cylinder, Front
and Rear hydraulics, PTO less shafts. Upgraded front seats, Insulated engine
cover,130 HP Injection pump w/9mm plungers and RQV governor, Recent cab off
windows out epoxy primer white Imron paint. Runs and shifts great. Aprox
2500hrs, 192K kms $27,000.
Bob DuPuy 727 638-0014
Parrish, Florida USA - Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 16:39:50 (GMT)

Some pictures here http://photos.yahoo.com/h2odiesel

Sorry for the spam, Thanks for your time

Bob DuPuy