I was just curious. My dad was a contractor for a big Austrian logging
company to service their fleet of Mogs that were used as skidders, loaders,
brush grinders, snow plows/blowers and transporters and what not. All
diesels with MB diesel powerplants on the back for the attachments. Thats
where I learned early how to get the black grease out from under the
fingernails - cut them to the skin.