I will second that.  Every single time I have had work done on any of my
vehicles at a shop, by "professional" mechanics I have been disappointed
about something.  That is why I am driving old VW's and MBZ's.  I can fix
them myself and be happy knowing I did it the way it was intended to be
done; with the proper procedure, tools and materials.

Mike