And I won't buy one from Florida or farther north than VA.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rust

In Manitoba, it is considered too cold during much of the winter for salt to help much on the highways. Nevertheless, the City of Winnipeg tends to salt intersections and as a result we get a bit of a regular salt bath if the weather permits - IE - if it warms up a bit and then snows a bit.

If, I make a run to Ontario in the winter (the cottage is on Lake of the Woods south of Kenora) then there is almost a line at the border where the road turns white. Ontario salts the heck out of the roads. Maybe justified as the hills and general terrain make the snow hang about more than in Manitoba where it tends to be more open and blow off of the roads.

Randy who does not wish to buy any used cars from Ontario!