Which 123 is the car? 240D or 300D?

Russ W.

On 1/16/2012 4:38 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:

Okay. SWMBO MB engine is bouncing off the frame and making all kinds of racket.
I interpret this to mean in needs engine shocks. What else do I need to change
with them?
Motor mounts aren't too pricey. Neither are the shock mount hardware kits.
However,
the motor shock mounts are a bit excessive. Do I REALLY need to change them?

Rick
Who may answer his own question, when he looks in his Marshall archive.

-----
No virus found in this message.