To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cigarette Smoke

Hi Rusty,
How much is the Leatherique kit?  Does it have colors for all Mercedes?
I have a short tear in my '83 240D which has (beige?) upholstery.
Thanks,
Gerry

From: "Rusty Cullens" <buymbpa...@gmail.com>
Thanks everyone from some great suggestions. I have decided to try most all of them. I have rented an ozone generator for 2 days for $50.00. Before I use it I will clean the entire interior thoroughly and install the 4 new cabin filters. After I finish, I plan on alternating coffee and baking soda in containers at night and putting sheets of fabric softener under the seats. It may be overkill but my wife gets migraines and I just plain can't stand the smell. Other than that and the fact that the sunroof has to be repaired I am generally happy with the car. It is a cool color (Black Opal) which looks black from afar but blue/green up close or in the sun. The drivers seat has a 4" tear from wear, but I have already gotten my Leatherique kit in and that will be repaired this weekend as well. It is my first W210 to own and I am looking forward to seeing how it does.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
www.buyMBparts.biz
www.buyEUROparts.biz