Fwiw the seats aren't too bad to disassemble, and you don't really need the
special tool mentioned in the EPC.

If you want to get the odor killers (especially aerosol ones) deep in there,
there is no way more effective than throwing the cushions in a heavy duty
garbage bag and using a high-powered vacuum cleaner to suck the air out. Spray
the aerosol into the bag as you let the air back in.

You may also want to remove the two dust filters (behind the glove box) and the
carbon filters and spray some (approved) odor remover into the fresh air intake.

Replace the filters with new.

The filters are effective enough to render the car impervious to
two-days-in-the-hot-summer-sun dead skunk.

I do think that the 210's are fun to drive :) I'm liking Michelin primacy's in
a v rating on mine (16" rims); they seem to handle and stop in the rain almost
as well as they do on dry pavement.

Mine are rock solid and stable, and you have to watch the needle, since they
will ride as smooth at 85-90 as they will at 35

I'll kvetch about the rust issues (and the hygroscopic PSE located near the
battery--NO drinks in the rear seat!!!), but they are nice cars. They are even
better with multicontour front seats!

When you end up doing the front sway bar links, do the bushings, and buy all
new fasteners. The E torx heads may round off, but the external easy-out
sockets work well on them.

BTW, when inspecting perches, bear in mind that they start to separate at the
back corner, so if you ever see any separation between the lower bead of
sealant and the perch, get to ordering parts.

The guy that did mine charged about $1300 including alignment.  I don't
remember the part number, but it's basically a frame section with a
pre-attached and sealed perch. It is secured by 40 structural steel 1/4" pop
rivets.

Installation requires complete removal of the suspension on the affected side,
which accounts for most of the cost

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net