You should not need to order parts more than once.  It is a relatively
straightforward job, but it does take some time.  The exhaust parts tend to
come loose without too much trouble.  You will need (or find it easier) to
get under the car to disconnect the exhaust downpipe.  It may also help to
remove the exhaust support near the transmission to give you more room to
work with.

Well, here is a case in point:

Got the turbo in, unpacked it and looked it over. There are 3 studs to mount it to the exhaust, and the whole thing looks very nice. Came with metal gasket for the exhaust. the old one had no gasket. Also has new gaskets for the oil supplu and the oil drain. Very good! The only thing is, that the old turbo has 4 studs to mount it to the football eliminator. Yup! I get a factory new short block completely missing one head bolt hole; and I get a turbo with a missing stud. Yes, I could try to pull a stud from the old turbo, and likely it would twist off because I don't have a flame wrench. I could drive around trying to find someone who has a stud of the right thread and dimensions (riiight!), I could order one from Q, or I could go to the stealer, have them order the wrong part, pay $25 extra for a special order, then have to take it back etc. etc. Murphy is alive and well.

In this case, I will drive across town, buy an 8mm capscrew and be back in business with in 60 to 90 minutes. But often I have to order something more from Q, and that generally takes a week.

I ended up having to take the muffler hangers off at the back to get the pipes apart. the muffler hangers look bad., especially the one under the pass compartment. More parts to order.

I have not checked out all the other stuff to see if there are other things I may need before the job is finished. It got too dark tonight to get that done too.