Might be interested in taking Gump in a few summers. Head out of Seattle as a point, or meet in Vancouver off Canada hwy 1

On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:29 PM, Christopher McCann wrote:

I'm working on my 300D-owning workmate. He wanted to bike across Russia (his friend is doing it: www.projectvostok.com) but decided not to. This is a little more do-able. If my aunt Lois did it, I sure as hell can!

  I'll keep track of those interested.

  We would DEFINITELY need to memorialize it with a website.

We would need a rendezvous point too...or points, depending on where people are coming from.

  Chris

"J.B. Hebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: My uncle has done that trip about a half dozen
times on his motorcycle (starting in ME).  I'd love to do it someday.

J.B.