If you're into the four seasons thing, southeast Wisconsin is very nice. Of all
the places I have lived in the US, the quality of life was by far the best
there.

Beautiful little town of 9,000 30 minutes north of Milwaukee called Port
Washington. A wonderful place, especially if you are into outdoors sort of
stuff.

Dan