Almost no gravel roads. lots of paved county roads to ride bicycles or motorcycles on. Green and lush. good people. Lots of interesting things to do and see. lots of food variety. Brats! Beer! Oktoberfests!

just a few off the top of my head.

Oh, and entertaining wackos in Madison, if you can keep em out of picking your pockets with the "law" or literally.

I am curious to hear how Dan found the qualify of live in WI better than
other parts of the country.