Thickest skeeter clouds for me were in MI UP and Sondrestromfjord, Greenland. Both have really serious skeeter clouds!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What it's like to live in various parts of the country

>Northern WI. The state bird up there. Totally different place, very, very >rural.

Dan, eh

They grow bigun's up there, but the worst bites I ever experienced were the ity biitty skeeters in Kaneohe, HI, and the thickest clouds of mosquitos I have seen were at Hannibal, MO

Northern WI is a terrific place to live in the summer, and if you love snowmobiles, crosscountry, ice fishin' and wood fires, it is great in the winter too.