Yep I agree. That's what my buddy found.

On 5/12/2012 18:01, Dan Penoff wrote:
PAM just makes a mess. Don't bother.

Dan

On May 12, 2012, at 6:27 PM, "Gerry Archer"<arche...@embarqmail.com>  wrote:

Gotta try those fixes.  I vaguely remember something about
Pam but never heard of the other ones.  We haven't had love
bugs around here in quite a while.
Thanks Russ,
Gerry

From: "Russ Williams"<rawil...@eatel.net>
Gerry,
I use Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets to remove Love Bugs.
Wet the bug infected area and the sheet start wiping.
It will take some elbow grease to get the one that are
baked on but they will come off and it's safe on paint and wax.
I also treat my windshield with Rainex it keeps the little buggers from
sticking. Some ppl around here use Pam Cooking spray on the nose of
the car to prevent them from sticking. A friend of mine tried it
and saw no difference in ease of removal.

Russ W.
Keeping  an eye out for the little buggers who are just starting to show up
here.