I'm against people who go 10 to 15 under without their hazard flashers on,
which is required in NY.
If said people break 80 when you try to pass them because of it, it
compounds the matter.

Do I fall back and deal with a jerk who's going to keep brake checking me
at every opportunity, or keep the foot to the floor in third and blow
around them to end the issue?

Walt
On May 22, 2012 12:27 PM, "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

> I am getting lost on this thread.
>
> Andrew is against speeding?
>
> Walt is not??
>
> There must be lots of places where 80 mph is reasonably legitimate. The
> speed limit in North Dakota between the Cdn border and Grand Forks is 75
> mph. If I run the limit, I generally get passed but most of these folks are
> probably running about 80 mph which does not seem all that excessive in the
> circumstances.
>
> Randy
>
> On 22/05/2012 11:03 AM, Walt Zarnoch wrote:
>
>> So yo never, ever, EVER pass?
>> I routinely have to hit over the speed limit when some bozo doing 40 in a
>> 55 decides to become "Mr butthurt racer!" and floors it as I go to pass.
>> Same idiots get MASSIVELY pissed at me when I go the speed limit in the 30
>> zone after the 55... they want to go 45...
>>
>> Mind you this is after 5 miles of "maybe they have a reason to go that
>> slow?" thinking by me.
>>
>> Walt
>> On May 22, 2012 11:31 AM, "andrew
>> strasfogel"<astrasfogel@gmail.**com<astrasfo...@gmail.com>>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>  No, I meant too slow.  I am against excessive speeding to burn off
>>> carbon, or for any other reason for that matter, unless you're at the
>>> track...
>>>
>>> Anderw
>>> 1983 300TD
>>> 1985 300TD