I hope I don't have to deal with that issue. I would have a problem. My poor old diesel won't stop unless I get out and push the lever under the hood. I might have to look for a pole to put the front bumper against and leave it in gear to keep the revs down while I got out to stop it.

Randy who needs to fix the da*ned thing