The z210 is the lower end of the HP workstation line and quite a powerful
machine. The higher end of the line is the z810 which is a screamer, though of
course you'll pay through the nose.

-Curt

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:24:28 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Computer Question

We used the 6000 Pro SFF (small form factor) exclusively up until recently. We
now use the Z210 platform in both desktop and tower configurations.

They are both available in a wide range of configurations, so have an idea of
what you want to do with it before you go looking so you don't end up with more
than you need.

Dan