I found a 1"x 8" hexagonal piece of brass bar stock that I use for bearing
races.  If I keep the end nice and square the points work very well for
getting into the relief in the hub and driving out the race.  I have
another similarly sized round piece for putting them back in.  Makes them a
breeze, front or rear.

Mike