Only problem with that is the learning curve is VERY steep..... And we pay the consequences of that! Having served on a number of board and as president of a few volunteer organizations, you really need experienced people, avoids all sorts of "learning curve" errors. On the flip side, usually people who are all hot to be in charge aren't suited for the job.

I have always advocated a citizen government, and that means not leaving people in office forever.

Sadly, I only have one vote!

Peter