Jon wrote:
> Just need to pick up a bottle of fuel additive (i've been using Howes), and
> if anyone knows of better product (that I can get), I'd like to hear about it.

We Power Service fuel additive here outside Chicago so that we have
better chance of easy start in cold weather.  Farm & Fleet sells it
and also many of the truck stops sell it.  Maybe the other parts
houses sell it also.

Craig - I looked up gwi.net to see it is Maine.

Jon - If you spend any time here in Chicago area, both Luther and I
are in west suburbs and would love to put face to the name, if you
have time.  Plus, we could meet again at the country's best hot dog
place like we did a couple years back when Whomever from Tucson came
through.  It's been too long since I have had a Gene & Jude's double
dog with fries.  They really do make their reputation - best in the
land as pronounced at HuffPost a couple years ago.
mao