Yeah, all the mid 70s stuff is a low point in automotive history.  Giant
bumpers, lots of smog crap.  But a 75 still has more power than a late 450,
manual climate control.  And D jet gives all sorts of ownership challenges,
if you like that sort of thing!

Jaime

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2013, at 7:00 PM, "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What do you dislike about the 75s Dan?
>

> If the MB of that era are anything like domestic iron of that era, ugh.
> Emission controlled, breathless, hp choked, EPA restricted turds they were.
> IIRC the quickest domestic car in a 1/4 mile acceleration contest wasn't a
> car at all, it was a Dodge Lil' Red Wagon pickup truck in 1975, or '76.
> That is part of "the good old days" I do NOT miss.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/