Agreed!  A tragedy and terrible crime that will haunt my memory!

Now, imagine if the deranged killer had used gasoline instead of guns.  The
headlines would read about tens maybe hundreds of children burned alive.  Do
you doubt that this killer was bent on death, and would have used whatever
means were most readily at hand?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC