I guess that the point you are attempting to make is that the idea of such
heinous attacks without an assault rifle (or at least a firearm of some
sort) is not plausible, or that the number of victims would be much smaller.
If your theory were correct, then such acts would not occur, or would be
very rare, or there would be much fewer victims in a place where firearms
are tightly controlled.

But the following shows that your theory falls flat in the face of FACTS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_%282010%E2%80%932012%29

25 dead and 115 injured!

I guess you thought the idea of someone bashing kids' heads with a hammer is
absurd and funny.  Remember that a hammer might not kill as surely as an
AR-15, so perhaps the fatality rate might not be as high. But a quick death
might be kinder to a child and his family than a lifetime of severe
disability from permanent brain damage.

The FACT is that evil or madness will not be stopped by eliminating
firearms!

Best regards to all,

Greg