From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Strasfogel
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 1:39 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT GUN They took their ball and when home

What's "funny" is that some people think guns are not at fault - ever
- for anything bad/evil/violent.  They are mere inanimate objects, no more
dangerous than a toothpick or banana, since someone somewhere is evil enough
to do great harm with any ordinary object.  That's what I call reductio ad
absurdo.

I say let's give this entire exchange a decent burial and get back to CARS
and DIESELS, and limit OT conversations according to the rules of the list
that bar political topics.  This is a rule that the listmeister currently
refuses to enforce, perhaps because he happens to be a passionate advocate
against any form of gun control and most of the list members are of a like
mind. RIP.
.