Its true.  For the most part, peoples cars aren't bad in the snow, their
tires are.  All seasons can't compare to dedicated winter tires.  Our S600
and CL600 at work does great in the snow with a fresh set of winter tires.
 I've driven them in some pretty bad conditions.

Jaime

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Maybe the snow tires really make a difference.
>>
>> Allan
>> --
>> 1983 300D
>> 1979 300SD
>>

> Good tires are cheap insurance.
>
> Good tires are the first insurance policy you should buy (and renew)
>
> Good tires are ones that stick to the road, not necessarily high
> performance tires or expensive.

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/